The study of the material basis of natural products is key to the development of pharmaceutical research and the modernization of natural products. BOC Sciences’ technical team uses soft ionization techniques such as electrospray ionization and high-resolution mass spectrometry combined with ultra-high performance liquid chromatography to characterize and identify the structure of natural products, thus helping our customers to efficiently develop and expand their applications. We can help our customers to develop natural products and expand their applications efficiently.
In the identification of natural products, time-consuming, sample-intensive and complex chemical methods have been replaced by rapid, microscopic and simple physical methods. Currently, chromatographic techniques such as high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), centrifugal partition chromatography (CPC), supercritical fluid extraction (SFE) and supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC), and high-speed counter-current chromatography (HSCCC) have been widely used. Also included are high-resolution mass spectrometry (HRMS) for structural analysis, two-dimensional nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy (2D-NMR), and single-crystal X-ray diffraction methods. These techniques provide efficient research tools for the structural identification of complex natural products and biological macromolecules at trace (microgram level).
BOC Sciences has a platform for the identification of natural products and offers high-resolution mass spectrometry tandem equipment, which is a mass spectrometer tandem with ultra-high performance liquid chromatography, and a high-resolution mass spectrometry tandem. We use natural compound standards to continuously enrich our secondary spectral database, enabling rapid and accurate qualitative analysis of natural compounds, providing important technical and informational references for our clients.
- Alkaloid Detection
- Flavonoids Detection
- Polyphenol Detection
In addition to the above natural product testing, we can also provide other types of natural product analysis and identification. Based on our research team’s continuous development of new technologies, the types of natural products that can be tested are gradually increasing and the specific items are constantly being updated, so you can keep an eye on us and we will bring you more and more products and services.
- Pre-treat the sample and process it into a solution that can be entered into chromatography.
- Perform the experiment and repeat it 3 times to reduce the error.
- Obtain data to compare with the standard and determine if it is the target product.
- The substance is analyzed by mass spectrometry, and the corresponding data is obtained through a database.
- The resulting results and report are delivered to the customer.
- Identification of components of plants or extracts.
- Development of plant-derived efficacy ingredients in cosmetics, analysis of chemical components in plant extracts, and structural confirmation.
- Pharmaceutical companies carry out secondary development research of preparations.
- For research units to carry out basic research on natural product substances.
Based on our global management vision, industry-leading R&D platform and perfect production processes, BOC Sciences keeps pace with the world’s daily use, food and pharmaceutical industries, and with the spirit of harmony and honesty, we continue to provide the community with new value-added and higher quality products that meet the needs of society and meet the reliance of our customers and the community.