The Global Automatic Number Plate Recognition System Market Research Report provides a brief overview inclusive of the competitive landscape and key developments, policies, manufacturing costs, and processes. The report also provides the analysis of import/export, production and consumption ratio, supply and demand, cost, price, estimated revenue, and gross margins. The report further discusses in detail the driving factors influencing the growth of the market currently and in the coming years.
The global Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) system market size is expected to reach USD 4,899.0 Million at a steady CAGR of 9.5% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady market revenue growth can be attributed to increasing use of ANPR systems for security and surveillance purposes and applications. ANPR system is a mass surveillance system used to read automotive license plates.
ANPR technology finds application in the detection, prevention, and disruption of crime at local, provincial, and national levels. In addition, ANPR system is deployed by law enforcement agencies to provide proof and lines of inquiry in the event of a crime investigation.
Click Here To Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/638
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In March 2020, Genetec announced introduction of AutoVu SharpZ3, which is a mobile automotive number plate recognition system that offers innovative insight in situational awareness and vehicle analytics.
- ANPR cameras find extensive use in pay and display parking, maximum stay car parks, or electronic permit schemes. ANPR can automatically read number plates of vehicles and maintain a record of entry and exit time of vehicles and helps in issuing a parking charge notice to vehicles for breach of terms & conditions.
- Fixed ANPR systems offer a range of cameras to meet the requirement of various applications. A fixed ANPR system provides several benefits such as continuous high-traffic area surveillance, monitoring high criminal activity areas at a safe distance, and identification and immediate enforcement of recurrent toll violators.
Key players in the market include Siemens AG, ARH Inc., Neology Inc., Kapsch TrafficCom, Genetec Inc., TagMaster, Conduent Inc., Bosch Ltd., Q-Free ASA, and Vigilant Solutions Inc.
The research study sheds light on the key growth opportunities and market trends along with other vital market dynamics, including the drivers and restraints on the industry growth. With this report, the prospective buyers can be sure to become capable of adapting to the changes in the Automatic Number Plate Recognition industry.
Browse complete report description and visit our website @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automatic-number-plate-recognition-system-market
The study has been conducted on the basis of inputs from the industry leaders. Thus, a conscious effort to dive deep and unearth hard to find information pertaining to the growing market landscape and growth prospects over the next few years is clearly visible in the study. The market intelligence report further comprises of discussions about the major vendors operating in the Automatic Number Plate Recognition.
Emergen Research has segmented the global ANPR system market on the basis of component, type, application, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Fixed ANPR System
- Mobile ANPR System
- Portable ANPR System
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Traffic Management
- Electronic Toll Collection
- Law Enforcement
- Access Control
- Parking Management
The report sheds light on the region expected to dominate the Automatic Number Plate Recognition market in the coming years. The report estimates the market size in terms of volume and value and offers an accurate estimate of the market share each region is anticipated to hold during the forecast period. The report analyzes the spread of the Automatic Number Plate Recognition market in key geographies covering North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The regional analysis offers an idea about the production and consumption pattern, import/export, supply and demand ratio, revenue contribution, market share and size, and the presence of prominent players in each region.
The report addresses the following key points:
- The report provides a forecast of market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities for the Automatic Number Plate Recognition market
- The report further analyses the changing market dynamics
- Regional analysis and segmentation of the Automatic Number Plate Recognition market with analysis of the regions and segments expected to dominate the market growth
- Extensive competitive landscape mapping with profiles of the key competitors
- In-depth analysis of business strategies and collaborations such as mergers and acquisitions adopted by the key companies
- Revenue forecast, country scope, application insights, and product insights
The study elaborates on the crucial information pertaining to the regional Automatic Number Plate Recognition share. It simultaneously focuses on the significant details about the growth patterns of each regional market.
Moreover, the report encases an exhaustive geographical study of the market, emphasizing the business growth prospects and market barriers for each of the key market regions.
Explore more Emergen Research Reports @
Image Sensor Market
Data Center Infrastructure Management Market
Digital Signage Market
Cancer Diagnostics Market
Applicant Tracking System Market
Electronic Drug Delivery Systems Market
Lateral Flow Assays Market
Veterinary Endoscopy Market
Sepsis Diagnostics Market
Managed Security Services Market
About us :
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights